RUNNING OCTOBER 17th – 20th
WHAT YOU'LL FIND ON THIS PAGE
Hey you! I’m so excited to team up with you to pull off something that’s going to be absolutely incredible and so supportive to the heart-led course creators in our audience.
The Soulful Sales Summit is a 4-day event that will help heart-led online course creators to trust more in what they are selling, conserve energy during selling & launching, and worry less about what others will think when they sell.
On this page, you’ll find all kinds of resources meant to make your life as an affiliate as easy as possible and answer any questions you might have. If you run into a question I didn’t answer, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask in the “send me a message” box in the bottom right of this page.
(By the way, if you're curious about how I'm putting this all together behind the scenes, I'm following the excellent Summit In A Box course – who we are proud to have as a summit sponsor!)
Let’s do a quick rundown of how the whole thing will work.
The event will run from 17-20th October with ~30 pre-recorded presentations running each day. These presentations will include 15-25+ minutes of valuable, actionable and no-fluff content.
Along with the presentations, there will be a Facebook group for attendees to hang out in, hold each other accountable, integrate what’s coming up and ask speakers additional questions.
Leading up to the summit, we’ll have two weeks of promotion. You’ll be provided with email swipe copy, social media swipe copy, and social media graphics to make it all easy!
During the promotion phase, as the summit is running, and for 4 days after the summit is complete, we’ll be promoting the Sales Booster Bundle Upgrade. This includes an All-Access Pass for the replays and worksheets as well as additional bonuses the speakers will throw in (the list of bonuses is actually incredible!) This will provide immense value to the attendees, while making the work of promoting worthwhile by allowing you to bring in affiliate commissions. Woop!
A NOTE ON SOULFUL SELLING DURING THE SUMMIT…
The topic of “soulful sales” can mean different things to different people. The summit is largely going to be about how course creators feel about selling their own thing. But it's also about our experience of being sold to. Here's how I'm being intentional about this during the summit experience:
- All of the presentations will be valuable & actionable in and of themselves. This is not a glorified sales pitch for myself or any of the speakers.
- You will not be forced to pay for transcripts. They will be provided at the free level in an effort to make the summit more accessible to all.
- When selling the summit upgrades, the emphasis will be placed on what is possible for the right people (vs what they have to lose, miss out on, or how they might fail without signing up to the summit). Minor “pain points” will be referenced (like not trusting in the value of what you're selling, overwhelm etc), but nothing that relates to trauma or not-good-enough-ness.
- We will be using countdown timers & time-limited offers (on the sales page & in emails) to invite people into the upgrade offers and to reward fast action-takers. You are still welcome to apply even if it's not how you would personally do it, as long as you feel comfortable promoting the summit to your audience, knowing this will be part of it. Soulful sales is all about what feels right to you.
As an affiliate promoting the All Access Pass or Soulful Sales Summit VIP Bundle you'll receive 40% of all sales from traffic you refer to the event. Payouts will be made by 30th November.
There are two upgrade options. The pricing is as follows:
(1) Regular Access Pass (this provides lifetime access to presentations plus a podcast feed version)
- $47 for 30 minutes after initial registration
- $67 until Oct 16th (before the summit starts)
- $97 from Oct 17th – 24th (at 11.59pm Pacific Time)
(2) Sales Booster Bundle Upgrade (we expect most buyers to choose this option – this gives all of the above plus a bundle of speaker contributions valued at $2000+ – based on actual selling prices – plus live mindset session)
- $97 for 30 minutes after initial registration
- $137 until Oct 16th (before the summit starts)
- $197 from Oct 17th – 24th (at 11.59pm Pacific Time)
To make it as easy as possible for you to generate extra income, the Resource Vault includes things like email swipe copy, social media copy, and social share graphics. However, you’re more than welcome to write your own copy and even run your own Facebook ads.
Just remember to use your affiliate link, which you can create or look up here.
As with all affiliate promotions, be sure to disclose that you’re an affiliate when sharing with your audience.
Use the links below to access the various affiliate resources (and if there's something you need that isn't here, please shout)
✨ Click here to access the Google Drive folder with everything inside
✨ Email swipe copy for speakers
✨ Email swipe copy for affiliates who aren't speakers
✨ Social media post swipe copy
✨ Promo graphics are all in individual folders in the main Drive folder
✨ Speaker affiliate links
Phew, that was a lot to cover! You’re awesome for making it this far 🙂
For the sake of clarity, here are your current action steps:click here to sign up/ login to your affiliate account
Here's a roundup of our key dates:
✨Thur 21 Sept – Affiliate promo materials ready
✨Mon 2nd Oct – Promotion period begins
✨Mon 16th Oct – All access pass early-bird pricing ends (at 11.59pm Pacific time)
✨Tue 17th Oct – The summit starts
✨Fri 20th Oct – The summit ends
✨Tue 24th Oct – All access pass cart closes (at 11.59pm Pacific time)
✨Thur 30th Nov – Affiliate payments made by this date